"Be a first rate version of yourself, not a second rate version of someone else."
Miguel has been involved in fitness in some sort of form since the age of five…through his school years in football and baseball, through college and through two careers that kept him busy but his commitment to fitness during all this time was his passion. “I’ve experimented with all types of phases and trends in exercise and nutrition starting as a teenager through present day.”
“All through my life I have been competitive and I have always excelled...I’ve been fortunate to experience a couple of different careers starting fresh out of college with my first career in marketing and my second career in the mortgage industry.” Today, Miguel is still competitive and has started his third career in what he describes as his dream job “Where I’m able to use my psychology, marketing and fitness backgrounds to help other men with their bodies, nutrition and self-image.” “One of the most important things I learned was that training was only 25% of it…diet, supplements, cardio and rest was the other 75% and when I start a new client we develop a program that manages all those areas. Recently Miguel started fitness modeling and placed first in men’s physique at the Central Texas Showdown.